The vision of Balmoral is to endeavour to make our school a happy one and to produce learners who will cope effectively with high school and life in general.
We strive for all-round excellence by:
- encouraging high moral standards,
- and empathy for those less fortunate.
In pursuing our vision we:
- Provide our learners with a stimulating, enjoyable and relevant school experience.
- Offer an all-round education with equal emphasis on academic, cultural and sporting activities.
- Encourage learner participation in accordance with ability and potential in order to develop a positive self-image.
- Foster the development of self – discipline and a sense of responsibility.
- Honour and uphold the fine traditions of our school.
- Motivate parents, educators and learners to work together as a team, recognising, respecting and complementing one another’s strengths and weaknesses.